The situation at Sandia is NOT hopeless. With some concerted public pressure, it can be improved.
This section of the web site suggests some things that you can do to help apply pressure for improvement.
- Leave comments anywhere on this site where you find items that interest, anger, enrage, or please you.
- Contact DOE and NNSA to report problems and issues that you have seen.
- Contact elected officials and ask for a congressional investigation of Sandia Labs and Lockheed Martin’s management of the labs.
- If you know of issues that would interest the public, contact local news outlets.
- Share this site with others.
- Offer other ideas in the comments section below.